I really enjoy reading other people’s book lists and sharing my own. The following is a running list of books I’ve read in 2021. If you’d like to peruse my book list from 2016, you can read the four posts sharing those titles at the following links: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, and Part Four. You can read my 2017 book list by clicking into this page, my 2018 list on this post, and my 2019 list here. My 2020 book list is on this post.
- JANUARY: When the Peace is Gone – Glaspy
- The iRest Program for Healing PTSD – Miller
- Beyond Labels: A Doctor and a Farmer Conquer Food Confusion One Bite at a Time – McCullough & Salatin
- Odessa Strikes – Akart
- Warrior Goddess Training – Amara
- The Winter Sisters – Westover
- Black Swan Book Two: Carrion – Goodwin