Looking back at my post list, it’s been over a year since I shared what I’m knitting and reading. Wow! Well, let’s get right to it, shall we?
Right now I’m reading:
- The Innate Design – Aguirre & Hoedebecke (print)
- Becoming Supernatural – Dr. Joe Dispenza (Overdrive)
- Crystal Muse – Askinosie & Jandro (Overdrive)
- Pagan Portals: The Morrigan – Daimler (Kindle)
- PNW Yarn Crawl 2015 Cowl, a pattern from Fancy Image Yarn with yarn dyed from the same company for the yarn crawl – to be gifted or donated
- a Flax Light sweater for my son, a pattern from Tin Can Knits in Knit Picks‘ Stroll Tonal yarn (now in a larger size since I didn’t get it knit up last winter!)
- Churchmouse Basic Socks for myself (also a carryover from last winter) in Black Trillium Fibre Studio’s Pebble sock yarn.
Over the weekend we packed up my fiber supplies, so these three knits and a rug hooking kit from Mavis Butterfield are the only crafts I’ll be doing until we move, find a house, and unpack. That said, they are more than enough to keep me occupied until then, too. The sweater really needs to be the priority, but the scarf is EASY so it tends to get a bit more time these days. My goal is to have the sweater off the needles by the end of the month.
(And quick FYI – those aren’t affiliate links, I have no ties to any of the companies, and this is just what I happen to be reading/making/using, not an endorsement of anything or anyone.)